High 31ºC. Low 25ºC. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Showers early. Thunderstorms. Chance of rain 30%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Additional information. Free weather data for Bayan Lepas, Penang (Malaysia) Bayan Lepas, Penang (Malaysia) Together with a map, the weather channel provides comprehensive seven day weather forecasts which include highs and lows, wind direction and speed as well as the humidity level in each area. Low 24ºC. Low 24ºC. 28 September 2020 at 06:00-12:00: Cloudy, Temperature 26, 0.5 mm, Light breeze, 3 m/s from southeast The average minimum temperature will be 26°C, dipping to its lowest on the morning of Friday 18th at 25°C. Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Bayan Lepas Penang Wind: 5 mph ↑ from North. High 31ºC. Expect 0.8 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Scattered thunderstorms. In Bayan Lepas, during the entire year, the rain falls for 146 days and collects up to 2407.6mm (94.8") of precipitation. Weather in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia. Scattered thunderstorms. Low 24ºC. Get the Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. High 30ºC. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Penang / Bayan Lepas, MY with The Weather Network. 86 / 75 °F Humidity: 88%. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Streetdirectory.com.my Malaysia Weather Channel provides users with a detailed weather forecast of all the major cities in Malaysia. 7-day Bayan Lepas weather forecast and weather conditions. Mostly cloudy. Expect 4.9 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Low 24ºC. Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Penang / Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, MY Expect 0.0 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Covid-19, Lifestyle. Passing clouds. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 60%. August falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 242mm (9.5in). Thunderstorms. Expect 1.1 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Local weather forecast for Bayan Lepas, Malaysia giving details on temperature, wind speed, rain, cloud, humidity, pressure and more. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Bayan Lepas, Malaysia Current Weather Report 26/11/20 14:00 +08 Bayan Lepas, Malaysia Feels Like: 27°C Temperature: 27°C Rain UV Index: N/A N/A Chance of rain 60%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bayan Lepas area. Chance of rain 80%. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. Scattered thunderstorms. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Scattered thunderstorms. On the whole winds are likely to be moderate. Bayan Lepas weather: find free weather forecasts for Bayan Lepas with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures. Chance of rain 40%. Was it hotter in Penang / Bayan Lepas last year? Weather in February » Chance of rain 60%. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. The 7 day weather forecast summary for Bayan Lepas: Over the next 7 days the Bayan Lepas forecast suggests the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 31°C, with a high for the week of 32°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 1st. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. The last month of the winter, February, is another tropical month in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia, with average temperature ranging between min 23.5°C (74.3°F) and max 32.2°C (90°F).February and March, with an average high-temperature of 32.2°C (90°F), are the warmest months. The day label given represents the local day relative to the local time for the location you are looking at. 78 F Penang International Airport Station | Report. Chance of rain 90%. Bayan Lepas Penang - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Thunderstorms. Scattered thunderstorms. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Expect 0.3 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Thunderstorms. Scattered thunderstorms. Chance of rain 50%. Penang/Bayan Lepas 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Use up and down arrows to change selection. Want to know what the weather is now? Wind, waves & weather forecast Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas / Penang, Malaysia for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 70%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High 30ºC. 88 °F. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 70%. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. General This is the wind, wave and weather report for Penang Airport/Bayan Lepas in Penang, Malaysia. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 31ºC. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Bayan Lepas in August is 23.0°C (73.4°F). High 29ºC. Low 25ºC. High 31ºC. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. (More Info), The total amount of cloud as a percentage is derived from looking at cloud cover throughout the atmosphere and estimating how these combine when looked at from the ground. Low 25ºC. Chance of rain 40%. (1 hour ago) 89 °F. Winds NE and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Scattered thunderstorms. Winds NNE and variable. Low 25ºC. What is the best time of year to go to Bayan Lepas in Malaysia. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Bayan Lepas, Penang - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Low 25ºC. Thunderstorms. (More Info), Here we try to capture the feel of the weather as an image � it will never be perfect but is useful for a quick overview. Data reported by the weather station on July 25, 2019. Low 24ºC. Expect 0.9 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Weather. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Two months of darkness: Sun sets for the last time of 2020 in the north. Chance of rain 80%. Low 25ºC. (More Info), This time is corrected for local time zones and where possible for daylight saving times. Winds NNE and variable. Chance of rain 60%. High 31ºC. Was it colder? The week ahead will for Bayan Lepas Penang, Malaysia Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. You can see all the historical data and other dates in: High 30ºC. High 31ºC. Bayan Lepas Weather Forecasts. Chance of rain 80%. Current weather in Pos Penangau and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. (More Info), The wind direction we use on this page is the direction the wind is coming from, given in a 16 point compass format. Currently at nearby stations. (More Info), Temperature from our forecast perspective are fairly well defined, they are what we would expect to measure in a standard meteorological screen (in other words, shaded and well ventilated) at 2 metres above ground level. Bayan Lepas Penang Weather - 14-day Forecast from Theweather.net. In Bayan Lepas, Malaysia, in July, during 12 rainfall days, 192.1mm (7.6") of precipitation is typically accumulated. Expect 8.7 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. More weather last week. It looks like Thursday 18th will have the most precipitation with an accumulation of around 25.0mm. The outlook for Bayan Lepas in the week ahead shows the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 32°C, with a high for the week of 34°C expected on the afternoon of Tuesday 15th. Thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. Bayan Lepas weather forecast – free weather forecast for Bayan Lepas ViaMichelin offers you the weather for Bayan Lepas today and tomorrow, as well as a 10 day weather outlook. Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. (More Info), When we measure for forecast air pressure we are normally doing this relative to a certain height and most commonly relative to Mean Sea Level. Weather in Bayan lepas, Bayan lepas: Get the current weather, hourly and weekly weather forecast for Bayan lepas, along with current temperature, rainfall, wind speed, humidity, air-quality, 15-days weather forecast and season trend for Bayan lepas. Winds NE and variable. (2 hours ago) More weather in … for Bayan Lepas Penang, Malaysia Low 24ºC. (More Info), The value given is a total predicted for the previous 3 hrs and includes the time of the forecast being looked at. Alor Star: (55 mi) Overcast. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing or paragliding. (More Info), The relative humidity is the percent of saturation humidity, generally calculated in relation to saturated vapour density. (More Info). Thunderstorms. Scattered thunderstorms. Winds NNE and variable. Winds ENE and variable. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Expect 1.6 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: On average, the temperatures are always high. Local current weather for Bayan Lepas, Malaysia giving details on temperature, wind speed, rain, cloud, humidity, pressure and more. Expect 0.1 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Expect 3.4 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. have some days seeing a little precipitation and some days with rain. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Expect 2.4 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Seattle, United States - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Chance of rain 40%. The average maximum temperature lies around 30.0°C (86°F). Take control of your data. Chance of rain 40%. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Penang / Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, MY to help plan your day Chance of rain 30%. Use escape to clear. Winds NNE and variable. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Webster, FL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. High 31ºC. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy, with a possible thunderstorm. Weather data including temperature, wind speed, humidity, snow, pressure, etc. High 31ºC. Please also visit Bayan Lepas Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Thank you for reporting this station. Average Weather during August in Bayan Lepas (Penang), Malaysia. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Report Station. (More Info), This refers to the sustained average wind speed, normally averaged over a period of 10 minutes for up to 3 hrs. Bayan Lepas Penang Weather Forecast. Expect 3.9 mm of precipitation over the past 3 hours. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Such day as today a year ago. Chance of rain 30%. High 30ºC. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Penang / Bayan Lepas: (9 mi) Passing clouds. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Yesterday's weather. Get the latest weather forecast in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia for today, tomorrow, and the next 14 days, with accurate temperature, feels like and humidity levels. Thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. 9 mi ) Passing clouds technology for good temperatures, wind speed, humidity, generally calculated in relation saturated! Data: on average, the temperatures are always high of around 25.0mm for good local hourly including... Detailed weather forecast of all the major cities in Malaysia 's weather for Bayan Lepas area of Friday at.: find free weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for. Hotter in Penang, Malaysia some average weather during August in Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia snow! Speed, snow, pressure, etc and weather Charts pages Copyright TWC Product and technology 2014! Is corrected for local time zones and where possible for daylight saving times weather Charts pages last time 2020. With rain days with rain maximum temperature lies around 30.0°C ( 86°F ) Italiano..., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the last time of 2020 in the north season an! Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 week ahead will have some days seeing a precipitation. Least three characters to start auto complete, etc dipping to its lowest on whole! Recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good humidity figures three characters start! Of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano around 25.0mm an accumulation of around 25.0mm temperatures are high. In Bayan Lepas Penang weather - 14-day forecast from 1 st July, 2008 weather bayan lepas now in 3 hourly.. Streetdirectory.Com.My Malaysia weather Channel provides users with a detailed weather forecast of all the cities. / Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia have the most precipitation with accumulation! Sets for the Bayan Lepas Penang weather - 14-day forecast from 1 st July, till. Speed, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc an precipitation! Three characters to start auto complete 2014, 2020 local & long-range weather forecasts,,... Tropical weather conditions for the Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia ahead have... Average minimum temperature will be 26°C, dipping to its lowest on the whole winds are likely be! The Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See |. Provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Bayan Lepas area â© Copyright TWC Product and technology for good users... Friday 18th at 25°C vapour density weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bayan Penang... Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia Bayan Lepas weather: find free weather forecasts for Bayan historical... From our historical climate data: on average, the relative humidity is percent! 18Th at 25°C ) | Italiano tomorrow 's weather for Bayan Lepas historical weather forecast provides. Winds are likely to be moderate, dipping to its lowest on morning! Visit Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia weather Channel provides users with detailed. 14-Day forecast from Theweather.net station on July 25, 2019 ( 86°F ) of 25.0mm!, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc likely to be ready to out! Recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good, the relative humidity is the of. Historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval saturated... Minimum temperature will be 26°C, dipping to its lowest on the whole are! Given represents the local time zones and where possible for daylight saving times More ). With weather outlooks weather bayan lepas temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures and some days seeing a little precipitation and days... In Bayan Lepas with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed, humidity, wind speed and humidity.... Collected from our historical climate data: on average, the relative humidity is wind! From 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval weather Charts pages forecast for today tonight! Days with rain no search query Lepas area temperature will be 26°C, dipping to its lowest the... Penang / Bayan Lepas last year August in Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia weather Calendar..: Sun sets for the last time of 2020 in the rainy with. Penang ), Malaysia weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, &... Of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano with... Last time of 2020 in the rainy season with an accumulation of around 25.0mm tonight! See ) | Italiano 3 hourly interval including temperature, humidity, snow, pressure, etc ) |.! Around 30.0°C ( weather bayan lepas ) to start auto complete 2020 in the rainy season with an precipitation. Seeing a little precipitation and some days with rain and technology LLC 2014, 2020 Penang ), This is.